Wednesday 4 June 2008

DVD



Half way through the final week and the end is in sight (I hope). The DVD cover has taken a little longer than planned since it has been through numerous changes; it was originally quite simple and plain, which was ok, if not a little boring. After that it was tweaked a couple of times (bits and bobs such as the colour) and Monday afternoon it was completely changed to something which is a lot brighter. I am not to sure if the new design really fits the theme of the film and the ominous background clashes a bit with the bright figures in the foreground, that said most people seem happy with it and I have been doing nothing but stare at it for the last couple of days.

This week I have also been responsible for designing the DVD label, which is really simple and took about five minutes to do, I would have liked to have spent more time on it but I doubt I will get the time.

With most of the design work done I’m sort of just clearing up loose ends, today I was taking pictures for the DVD, generally annoying everyone in the process and adding some stuff to the titles and credits with the help of Pete.

No comments: