Monday 11 May 2009

Just a quicky

Once again apologies for how late this entry is and for the complete lack of videos that I promised last week, hopefully now that Talking Dog is out of the way I will be able to get my act together a bit.

Yes Talking Dog is over! We didn’t even get close to finishing but then again we have said that we wouldn’t from pretty early on and I think we achieved what we set out to achieve; which is something that looks good for our portfolios. Our intention is to finish it in all, since we have put so much work into it but for the time being my priority is to deal with the backlog of work that I have pretty much ignored since Easter.

In terms of technical animation stuff to do with Talking Dog I don’t have much more to offer other than what I said last week, although Andy did point out that some of my stuff was lacking in anticipation, so I am going to try and brush up on my animation theory and then go back and re-shoot some scenes. Rosie is now hard at work doing in the special effects and stuff on the animation that I have done and it is looking really nice. I predict that in about six months it might all be done.

No comments: