Wednesday 22 October 2008

Sorry I forgot to scan my summer stuff

Not an awful lot new has happened this week, so this may be a bit short… and I still have not scanned the stuff that I did over the summer, for which I apologies.

As I have said not much new has really happened, we are still trying to find a style to use on the pitch project. I have tried out a couple of ideas but they don’t seem quite right. That said we have been experimenting with different voiceover styles and the results of that have given me some ideas so I will see where that takes me.

I’m really enjoying the stop-motion stuff; we tried animating our characters to the chart things that we did last week. Mine was a bit out, which I think is because I am used to doing it on a computer where you can instantly see if it is right our wrong. It was also a bit strange animating without the sound track. The other problem I found was that where I was physically remodeling the head every time it moved as opposed to using an interchangeable mouth, I got a sort of ripple effect, which was a bit off-putting.

Well that’s about it really, I’m hoping that by next week I will have a better idea of what we are doing on the pitch project and I can tell you about that.

No comments: